Today

Today I woke up to a looming cloud of gloom.

Today, I blocked the path of this woman pushing a cartful of dirty dishes, her eyes were like two dark abysses  of emptiness, that it scared me so.

Today, I realized that Secondary School was all about instilling in us a natural adherence towards rules.

Today I went to this old run-down arcade and there was this dark room, illuminated by only a few functioning game machines. Out of sheer luck, I won by pressing a series of random buttons.

Today, I felt nibs of fear gnawing at me. It's a feeling that I've grown so used to.

Today, on the train ride back home. I felt so lost and hopeless, but I know I'll get my way through.

Today, on the train ride back home, I saw this guy placing his hands on the shoulders of the guy in front of him just like how a blind man would. The voice in my head went on optimistic/grateful  mode and was all "Hey, You can see... "
But a moment later, it shut up, when the guy tip-toed to peep at what the dude in front was typing away on his phone.

Today, I feel like painting a polka dotted penis.


No comments:

Post a Comment