2 months ago ( Delayed)

I'm a little dead, a little scarred, from a stint of having a desk job for 3 months.

A typical day at work for me.

As usual I'll modify the dimensions of the posters for it to be suitable for the web, and sometimes a little out of bitterness, I'll stretch the images ever so slightly so that the subjects appear fatter. Not much of a difference, but it does soothe the restlessness in me a little.

Another favourite thought of mine when I'm editing, will be " What will Tyler Durden do". I'm pretty sure that he will probably insert a boob or two, maybe a throbbing penis into the materials that I have access to.

There's a tin of fruit flavored candy lying on the shelf, the kind where those round sugared drops clang annoyingly against the tin with every little movement. Well, with me trying to make my life interesting, I subconsciously found myself pondering over the significance of the flavour of the candy that I'll be getting

Every time I try and fish some out of the tin,I hope that I'll get the honey-dew flavoured ones, and not get my feelings cheated from getting the ones that look like it's grape, but is actually chocolate. Which is blasphemy, who puts chocolate flavoured candy in a tin which is clearly meant to be a tin of artificially flavoured fruit drops. Secondly, it is in the shape of a bunch of grapes, and we all know that grape is probably the most popular candy flavour ever,it didn't help that it tasted like absolute shit .

After running some errands, I bumped into the Asian Doppleganger of Rob Schneider who is in the marketing department, I wonder if anybody has ever told him about their uncanny resemblances to each other.


I sure am glad that everything is over now. Though a little of the mental toxin is still stuck in me, I'm sure that it will be purged soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment